Student Disability Services staff members look forward to working with you throughout the intake process and your entire WSU experience. Please explore the information below related to the registration process and other pertinent information.
Information about our services
Student disability specialists meet with eligible students to discuss how their disability impacts their learning and to discuss appropriate accommodations. Assistive technology needs are also assessed and technology support is offered through our office.
- University Advising Center (UAC)
- Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress; Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal form (pdf)
- Medical Withdrawal form (pdf)
- General Education Petition form
- Student Services and Undergraduate Affairs