How do I set up an account on the Faculty Portal?
- In the beginning of the semester you will receive an email from our office with a temporary password
- This password will only last 24 hours so if you miss the window please contact our office and we will send it again.
Do I have to set up an account with Accommodate?
- No, you are not required to set up an account with Accommodate, but it may be easier for you to keep track of what you sent to our office and what was sent to you from our office. Also, it may be easier for you to keep track of who is taking your exam in our office.
- You are more than welcome to send the exam to our email@example.com email address or drop it off at our office.
How do I upload exams for my class?
- Log in to your Accommodate profile
- Select the "Exam" tab
- Select "Add New Exam"
- Fill in the information pertaining to your exam and class
- Attach the exam in the "Attachment" field. (You can also attach more than one exam at once)
Can I delete my exams from the portal?
- Yes, of course. The "delete" function is at the top of the "exam" page.
If I have more than one student do I need to upload the exam for each student?
- No, you only need to upload one exam unless you are giving multiple versions of the exam.
When should I upload the exam?
- You should upload the exam no later than 24 hours before the exam will be taken in SDS.
What if the exam is on Blackboard?
- If the exam is on Blackboard and the student is planning to take it in our office please make sure you have extended the exam time on the Respondus Browser. If you need help with that you can contact OTL.